Monday, November 5, 2007

Don't hate.



I forgot to mention I saw The Darjeeling Limited a few weeks ago, and I really enjoyed it. I will always consider Bottle Rocket to be the best, but this one was really good. I really liked Adrien Brody's addition to the mix, and Jason Schwartzman always kills me. I think it was a little less funny than I'm used to, but its okay to change your style once in awhile. People have been talking a lot of smack about Wes Anderson, saying that the only good movie he ever made was The Royal Tenenbaums. That's just false. People need to stop expecting him to make the same movie, that's all. But then again, there's another camp that feels that that's all he ever does is make the same movie. I just always enjoy the ride. I did find an interesting blog entry talking about being a Wes fan, and I dunno if I can agree. What do you think?

No comments: