...Guitar Hero Rocks the 80s has arrived! We are so amped. Probably not a lot of bloggin' in the next few days 'cause we got some rockin' to do. I just got my 1st encore, and my character even has a great big bow in her hair just like I used to wear!
L8r Sk8r.
I'm totally wearing my wristband to work tomorrow.
I heart Ed, my Rock & Roll Husband.

5 comments:
You guys are rad. Can't wait to come play with you!
good thing that game comes with those sweat bands...rockin' is hot!
yeah, we'll have to come to your house next time, so no one calls the cops on us!
would it be rude to ask you to bring that to kristen's this weekend... and then lock myself up in her room and play?
hmm... maybe you should bring it.
:)xoxo
Like, oh, my gawd! I bought the game and I kinda rock. John so totally does not rock. So that we don't like, ya know, get a divorce - like I can only rock on Wednesdays and Sundays from 4 - 6 pm. Bummer dude.
Post a Comment