Just a few pics of the signage we captured today (I got a thing for cool signs) for now...but more later!
Sunday, July 22, 2007
Road Trip Signs
Back in town, and as super fun as it was, I am now glad to be out of the car, back in my house, and back with my kitties! Today was spent on the road, and we covered a whole lotta ground. We went from the most John Steinbeck-ish moments...big rusted tractors and roads lined with orchard trees...to curvy, pine tree lined mountain roads...and back again to the coast! It was hard to believe we were in California the whole time!
Just a few pics of the signage we captured today (I got a thing for cool signs) for now...but more later!




Just a few pics of the signage we captured today (I got a thing for cool signs) for now...but more later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
We were one step ahead of you guys the whole trip - I'm surprised we didn't run into you guys up in the central coast :)
Great photos! I felt like I was with you guys the whole time. :)
Post a Comment