
I am super excited about the upcoming new documentary - Objectified! From the website, I give you this description of the movie:
It’s a look at the creativity at work behind everything from toothbrushes to tech gadgets. It’s about the designers who re-examine, re-evaluate and re-invent our manufactured environment on a daily basis. It’s about personal expression, identity, consumerism, and sustainability.

Basically, my enthusiasm stems from one of my favorite movies, Helvetica (yup, as in the font!). Before you roll your eyes, let me say that you don't need to know a thing about typography to be extremely interested in this film! It's done so well, and it's done with such style, that it's truly amazing to watch. Of course, it doesn't hurt that my favorite font is simply helvetica, and I got to see some heavy hitters in the design world featured in this film! But trust me - watch it! As a matter of fact, invite me over and I'll watch it with you.
Anyway, after I found out that Gary Huswit was coming out with Objectified, I didn't know what to do with myself because I was so overcome with glee.
Wanna see the trailer?
How about the Helvetica trailer?
God bless you, Gary Huswit.

1 comment:
i thought your favorite font was futura?
Post a Comment