Consider yourself fortunate that he only converted you into a Trekker! I used to watch Tori Spellings show So Notorious faithfully because of Zachary Quinto.
I have a soft spot in my heart for dorks. Don't know what it is, they just tend to be more interesting people. I've yet to see the movie but the not-so-spock pic..me likey. So I'm sure I'll like the not-so-Nimoy version too. Was he the dude that was the bad guy on Heroes? I only watched half or so of the first season and his face is familiar. Love you sugar booger. :)
3 comments:
dork.
:)
Consider yourself fortunate that he only converted you into a Trekker! I used to watch Tori Spellings show So Notorious faithfully because of Zachary Quinto.
I have a soft spot in my heart for dorks. Don't know what it is, they just tend to be more interesting people. I've yet to see the movie but the not-so-spock pic..me likey. So I'm sure I'll like the not-so-Nimoy version too. Was he the dude that was the bad guy on Heroes? I only watched half or so of the first season and his face is familiar. Love you sugar booger. :)
Post a Comment