skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Nothing in Particular
Ed is in the shower again ... so here I am! Day 2 here in Buenos Aires was very exciting. Palermo, the neighborhood we are in, is so cool. I keep thinking of all my friends and how much they would love it here in different ways. Kristen, you have definitely been on my mind, as there is so much fashion! Tons of local designers with their own boutiques ... we are anxious to shop. It's raining today though, so we are going to save the shopping for another day when we can walk around.
I just got an amazing facial, and now we have decided to make today a museum day, since rainy days spent looking at art is one of our favorite things to do. We are going to go to MALBA (Museum of Latin American Art of Buenos Aires) and then we'll see where the rest of the day takes us!
For now, I'll post just a few pics of our awesome room!
Brittany, I thought of you - this pic was my self-portrait in the glamourous bathroom at Casa Cruz! :)
Ciao!
3 comments:
awwww, i love the cross-stitched room number!
Awwwe....how cute! I am so happy to hear that you both made it there safely and are having fun adventures! Love you!
So far so good! I love that black top you are wearing!
Post a Comment