Monday, August 4, 2008

Reasons my weekend ruled and a random thought

1. My husband is so rad - he booked a facial for me at an awesome day spa called The Lounge Spa. In case you didn't know already, facials are the best thing on the planet. The BEST.

2. Our new couch finally arrived! Pics to follow. Not only is our house back to satisfactory swankness levels, but we can now chill with lots of space and comfort! Did I mention how soft it is?

3. WEEDS, season 2. That show is so wrong, but so right. We are officially cracked out.


And now on to the random thought -
I know that this might be too plain or literal for a tattoo idea, but I've always been obsessed with George Nelson bubble lamps. I just think that they are beautiful. Somehow someday, I'd love to use them as inspiration for a tattoo ... but I'm just thinking out loud here.

5 comments:

Banasky Dodson said...

remember when you used to want a sunflower tatoo? I'm glad you've moved on since that phase. Now that you are hooked on Weeds, you need to get hooked on the L Word. Super Crack!

Jennifer Shrier said...

Bet you're all a-glow! Can't wait to see the couch!

n/a said...

Tim and I have been couch shopping too.
It might be awhile until we actually get one but we have our eyes peeled.
Looking forward to seeing yours.
xo

Soh said...

Hey! i'm pretty much a stranger who just loved ur blog. I noticed u're commin to argentina.. I'm from buenos aires. Hope u enjoy the trip XD


HugZ

...kristen... said...

wow, you have an argentinan fan! i'm impressed!

and, i totally agree with banasky...now that you've experienced how awesome showtime can be with weeds, you need to watch the L word...it rules, and there's lots of girly action! hahaha. i have season 1 from netflix right now, if you'd like to hang and watch it?