Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Que Muy, Muy, Muy Bueno!!!



We did it! Ed & I FINALLY booked our Argentina trip! I am so excited that I can hardly stand it. We'll be there October 10-17, and since it's below the equator, it will be Springtime.

We're very stoked especially because we'll get to enjoy our time there staying at a place called Home. It's gonna be rad. Here are a few pics of Home:




Rad rooms with wallpaper.




The pool - in October!


There's even two martinis waiting at the bar for me & Ed!

I CAN'T WAIT!

4 comments:

...kristen... said...

holy smokes! what an awesome trip this will be! i sure hope they shake you up some new martinis though. :)

n/a said...

How do you find such awesome hotels?
You guys are so swank.
xo

Joni Marie Newman said...

i love that you are going so far away to stay at home!

Jennifer Shrier said...

It's truly unbelieveable the way you guys are able to find your "style" of hotel wherever you freakin' go.