Monday, December 24, 2007

Feelin' pretty sentimental

Today is Christmas Eve. I really can't believe it! I have a few minutes to myself here, wrapping last minute gifts and preparing for the Ed's Family Christmas Eve Dinner, hosted at our house by yours truly - but I had a moment to think about how lucky I am to have such wonderful people in my life and I wanted to just say it! All of you who read this blog are such dear friends to my heart - and even if we have to keep tabs on each other via this computer, I love ya lots and I am happy to have you in my life! Merry Christmas!!!

5 comments:

Jennifer Shrier said...

Carrie, that's so nice! I feel the same exact way! You're the best and I love you long time!

...kristen... said...

so sweet...right back at ya' homy! so, how'd the dinner turn out?

n/a said...

Merry Christmas!
Lots of love to you and yours.
xoxoxoxo

n/a said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Joni Marie Newman said...

awwww....