Friday, September 7, 2007

Swankin' while Campin'

Oh snap. I got a beautiful brochure on this gem months ago, but I just can't seem to put it out of my head. It's the Design Within Reach Airstream Trailer and man oh man, it is so-fresh-and-so-clean. It is absolutely the yuppiest of all yuppie things, it is completely and outrageously unaffordable, and it's just too damn beautiful to get all dirtied up. But I ain't gonna lie - I pretty much want it. But I'd have to live in it because I'd have a mortgage on it or something, it's ridiculous. I do think Ed & I could convince ourselves to "rough it" once in a while in the ol' Airstream if we had to...

Behold:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Goin' inside...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It's so difficult to express how incredible this thing is through such teensy pics, but you just gotta believe me on this one.

Ed likes the green cabinets:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I even like the free dishes that come with it:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What a deal. Only $49,066
.

4 comments:

...kristen... said...

no deal! (pretend howie mendel just asked you, "deal or no deal?")

n/a said...

I want this!

Jennifer Shrier said...

What the hell would I wear camping in this thing? Nothing from REI would match. I guess a skirt a shirt and come chucks without socks! It's pretty sweet.

Joni Marie Newman said...

we had one of these puppies parked in our backyard for a few months last year. they are awesome. i would totally give up my house and live in one of these, as long as I could park it by the beach.