Sunday, June 3, 2007

Girlie Breakfast=Super Yumminess

Saturday morning brought back the return of the long overdue girlie breakfast (a.k.a. bitches brunch). Props to Crystal for making it happen. We went to the scrumptious La Serenata Restaurant where it was totally uncrowded & absolutely delicious (on Pico, near the Westside Pavilion). I got the Popeye Breakfast - scrambled eggs with a side of sauteed spinach! Divine. Yummy breakfast with the girlies is my all time fave.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
L-R: Coutney, Anna, Jenn, Me, Heather, Danna.
Bottom: Crystal and Baby Bea.


Thank goodness we had a chance to see the cutest baby in the world, Miss Baby Bea. I got a chance to snap a few pics of her. She likes my glasses.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

...kristen... said...

so cute! love the sunhat...

Danna said...

Oh my god, Baby Bea is highly kissable. I want to snorgle her.

And girlie breakfast was awesome!