skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Interesting news
So I love Yahoo dearly and everything - I use Yahoo for email, directions, the phone book, etc. - and I ALWAYS get my news from Yahoo. Afterall, I am online all day long and I'd rather read at my own leisure than listen to television newscasters when they hype up the rising gas prices or the latest storm to hit Southern California, or something like that. Yahoo news is credible, current and pretty damn accurate. But today, I dunno Yahoo...is this really news?

Sorry, I just needed an excuse to post this picture of the "idea stealing boss" - he looks pretty "idea-stealing", doesn't he? He scared me enough just now to go hide all of my ideas somewhere else. Whoever had the job of finding a stock photo for an "idea-stealing boss" definitely delivered.
*this is the kind of blog entry you can't resist when there's only 3 more days left of your job, and your boss is out of the office!
2 comments:
Yahoo often has ridiculous headlines. I know, like we need yet another thing to be paranoid! Idea stealing bosses have often concerned me deeply.
like it would make a difference if your boss was in the office! your leaving...this is relax time! :)
Post a Comment