Thursday, December 14, 2006

Today is the 1st day of the rest of my life...

...as a MAC User!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Oh hells yeah. I've been waitin' for this for a long, long time. Thanks to my current status as a Cal State Fullerton student, I got hooked up big today. This was probably the most insane technological shopping spree I've ever been on in my life. But, it was seriously discounted...and hey - I'm starting from scratch!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Adobe Creative Suite 2, the office crap for the boring stuff, a keyboard for when I'm at home workin' on the monitor, and a mighty mouse because I hate the touch pad. Damn. This is so inspiring. Is this really my life??? How did this happen?!?

I'm gonna be gettin' a lot done these days. YES!

2 comments:

...kristen... said...

um, christmas isn't until next monday you big brat!

n/a said...

welcome to mac... you're really going to like it in here!

xoxo