I just got really excited about Christmas today. Joni's party is this weekend, I started wrapping a few presents...it's just coming up, and it's exciting! I feel like it was just October, but that's okay.
It also feels good to be getting so excited about the gifts I'm giving this year. Things that people really want and it's gonna be so exciting to see how excited they are! Of course, I'm not at liberty to discuss these items here until the 26th, but all in all, I think it's gonna be fun.
Speaking of giving gifts, Ed & I have our old TV that needs a home and we're trying to find an organization that will take it to give to a family for Christmas. We were thinking of churches or something, but I'm coming up kinda dry. There's always the Goodwill, but you still have to buy it - and we want a family to get it for free. If any body's got a lead, let me know, okay?
p.s. I have now exceeded my allotted use of "excited" and all other variant forms (i.e. "exciting", etc.) for the day. Sorry about that.

2 comments:
I too am excited, exciting, and excitable about Christmas! We got our tree on Saturday, it's purty.
christmas is for lovers!
Post a Comment