Friday, January 2, 2009

New Year = New Blog

Hey loyal blog followers ... I hate to sound so pessismistic, but I don't anticipate much happening here at this blog in the future. After the new facelift and all my efforts being poured into thosecoolkims, I think I'll be focusing on that blog now.

I may drop by every now and then to post something random here, but please add thosecoolkims to your blogroll (and check in often!) to see what's going on with me and the mister. We've been updating there a lot lately and will be keeping it up!

I hope everybody had an awesome New Year's Eve! Wishing you guys the best year yet, and I am looking forward to more good times with all of you in 2009!!!

xo,
C.

1 comment:

Jennifer Shrier said...

Is this still going to be the site we go to for the dirt and extras that can't be on the fam accessable blog?