#1: David Lynch Coffee!

After hearing Joe Escalante tell me about Mr. Lynch's coffee everyday while listening to Indie 103 on my morning commute, I decided to give it a shot. Admittedly, I was concerned that coffee from David Lynch might contain a ground finger or eyeball in it. Or worse - a midget inside that would pop out and start screaming in pig latin at me. Alas, all that arrived was an extremely stylish can, and a notice that I have contributed to the American Film scholarship program. Sa-weet. If you wanna get some too, check it out: DavidLynch.com
#2: R.I.P. Ma

I am seriously bummed that Estelle Getty passed away the other day. The Golden Girls rule. It has been a longtime dream of Danna's, Rebecca's & mine to be the Golden Girls one year for Halloween. It's a committment to do it right, I'd say that's the only reason it hasn't been done yet. We're talking serious wigs and face makeup. I'd be Blanche, Danna would be Rose, and Rebecca would be Dorothy (I knew you were wondering). We were going to let Ed be Ma. Perhaps we will still do this one day, and rest assured, it will be glorious - all for Ma and her memory.
#3: Facebook
Goddamn it. Why has this ridiculous social networking site taken over most of my free time? I am the first to admit, it is ridiculous, but it's GOING OFF right now. People from my old days at SDSU have even found me. Whoa. And I know that little Green Patch plants may not be the most intellectually stimulating activities, but cut me some slack, I only have to send 8 more plants until I can start sending this guy - Holy Shiitake (my main motivation all along!):

Come on, ya'll! Send me some plants!
#4: Number Nine

I've totally come to a realization lately - Vietnamese is the new Thai. If you want an introduction to Vietnamese food, PLEASE come with me & Ed to this place! We can't stop going there! If you want the complete review, check out what we had to say on Yelp. And to see with your own eyes how great this place is, check out the website: numberninenoodles.com. It's delicious & delectable food, moderately priced and big on style - a perfect equation. Let me tell you, Ed and I are available ANYTIME you wanna check it out!
#5: Junior College
Yep, it's about that time - I am returning to school AGAIN. What can I say, I just like to learn. This time, I'll be attending Fullerton College, conveniently located near my office where I will be focusing on Web Design and Development. Mark my words - I WILL be the next Web Guru. I will. xhtml, flash, css ... I'm gonna be master of 'em all!
This about wraps up my random list! I'm noticing how sassy this sounds - I guess I was just really fired up to blog (or it's the David Lynch coffee)!

7 comments:
FACEBOOK has taken over my life as well. Darn it! But it is all good fun.
Or you're like me and your high as hell! Best blog ever!
Aw man! I wouldn't be able to sleep tonight if I didn't fix one thing...
Or you're like me and you're are high as hell. Best blog ever!
P.S. You bitches are tempting me to check out this Facebook crap but I refuse! I am fighting off your social club curiosities ladies!! Carrie, you tempted me into THIS f'ing place and I am officially a bloggin', what else am I going to let you get me into? I can see it now, Holy Shitake shirts! I am a sheep Carrie and I feel shame.
i've always wondered about the david lynch coffee...it sounds so mysterious and scary like he does.
Jennifer: Come to the dark side and join us on Facebook.
Damnnnnnn youuuuuuu Banaskyyyyyyy! Damn you Facebook! Damn you dark side! "Facebook is your fah-thaaaah".
Post a Comment