Tonight, we got to surprise the fabulous Ms. Brittany at Lucky Strike Lanes in the South Bay to celebrate her birthday. It was a pretty cool bowling alley - very swankalicious, with lots of couches, a great bar, and snazzy decor. It was fun just to bowl - I really couldn't remember the last time I had gone bowling! They also had really great art being displayed on screens above the lanes. I will definitely be going back again!
Some faves from the evening:
Happy Birthday, Brittany!!!

4 comments:
I've wanted to check this place out too. I know they have one at the block. We should plan on that one of these days.
How fun! I just walked by that place today. Happy Birthday Brittany!!
Thanks so much for coming! I had a great time! xo
I love Luck Strikes Bowling. I've been trying to get maureen and charlie to their for a family outing. Hope your birthday was great.
Post a Comment