Thursday, September 13, 2007

nooooooooooooooooo!!!














Ed & I have been amped about seeing the White Stripes play at the Forum next Wednesday for about 3 months. It's been a long time since I've been to a really big show like that - and man, who better to see than Jack & Meg. I have been obsessed over Icky Thump and I have just really been dying to see them - it's ridiculous that I haven't seen them before now!

But, our dreams have now been shattered as they just CANCELLED THE REST OF THEIR TOUR DATES. Meg has anxiety. Dude, as a rock star, that pretty much equals death. I am so bummed. Everyday my co-workers endure my countdown to the show. Damn damn damn.

If you wanna read about it, check the story here.

So very sad.

3 comments:

...kristen... said...

what a huge bummer! maybe you can just watch a white stripes DVD on your giant TV and turn it up really loud to get the same effect?

Jennifer Shrier said...

When I heard the news on the radio this am I said outloud "Awww, man! Poor Carrie & Ed!" Sorry dude! I have a drum kit in my garage along with a bass. Maybe even some shakers for you and Ed. Just wanna come watch me & Laurence jam in our garage? We'll do that for you! We're cool friends like that.

n/a said...

Freakin Rawkers Dude!
I'm sorry dude.
xo