Sunday, August 12, 2007

My lil' Bro is the big 3-0!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

We went out to Perris today to visit my lil' bro & the fam to celebrate his birthday. I can't believe my little brother is thirty years old! It's pretty amazing to think that he is appoaching his 10th wedding anniversary and has 5 children at his age. As different as we may be, I have to say that I'm extremely proud of him. He is a good guy...and I am happy to see him so happy in his life.

It had also been too long since we got to spend some quality time with the kids. They were as cute as always. They just love their Uncle Ed:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Ethan can be such a stinker. He runs and hides as soon as he sees my camera come out, but I managed to get a half-picture of him in the backyard:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And Miss Ella is growing...she gets cuter everytime I see her!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

We also got a chance to look through Kendall's sketchbook. She's got quite a thick book, and she is so smart! I got a real kick out of this chart she made:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I know its kinda hard to see, but she has listed that she is 50% white, 25% samoan and 25% "chinees thai". That kid just melts my heart. She really does.

3 comments:

Joni Marie Newman said...

HAPPY BDAY ERIC! and i think that ed needs 5 little ones of his (and yours!) own...he looks so cute with all those kidlets.

...kristen... said...

what am i? that's so cute!

Jennifer Shrier said...

Great pics. Ed couldn't look any happier with all those kids! Swear they could be yours man. I'm in the same boat with my brother. When he turned 30 he already had 2 & 1/2 kids going on his 7th wedding anniversary and owned his 2nd house. When I turned 30 I had just moved out of my moms house. tee hee.