Tuesday, August 21, 2007

thosecoolkims.com

Hey friends! Recently at work I've been assigned the role of the resident "webgirl" - meaning I'm in charge of programming a few websites. So to give myself a little extra practice at home, I made one for Ed & I. As my blog homies, you guys regularly get the unedited scoop - so stick with both of our regular blogs for the juicy news. :)

Our blog over there will most likely be cross-postings of travel pics, family stuff and posts without drunkenness or swearing. But just passin' on the link in case you wanna check us out! I'm kinda proud of myself for putting this together...it's my first site! I'm down to help ya'll if you ever need me now...let me know!

thosecoolkims.com


3 comments:

Danna said...

Seriously, the site looks awesome. Need to learn how to do that so I don't have to rely on blog sites...and could determine more of my own style and formatting. Super cool job.

Hello my name is Amy said...

Your website is awesome!!! Dang it, I need to learn me some skills. I have also started to organize my thoughts a bit more and created more of a family blog, and one for my thrift store adventures. Hopefully I'll be able to pimp mine out as cool as yours! Oh, and I looooove your house!! I can't wait till we own something and make it ours, instead of having an off white wonderland that doesn't fit with our stuff.

Joni Marie Newman said...

totally love it. when i can afford real web hosting, i'll hire you to do my site!