Sunday, August 26, 2007

Kristen & Steve's Wedding!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Congrats to The Luna's!!! Kristen & Steve's wedding was so awesome yesterday...I felt so overwhelmingly happy for them and I was so honored to be a part of the wedding. We had a great time all day getting ready and drinking champagne...the place looked beautiful, all the details were lovely, and the groom made me bawl like a baby as I watched him watch his bride come down the aisle. Kristen, you looked beautiful and I hope the day was everything you'd imagined!

Just a little recap...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Hot girlies on a limo ride...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Real life friends & Blog homies all in the same wedding... :)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This one's for you, Ranch Girl!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I love Kristen so much that I even let her dance with my husband.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Me & The Mister had a great time!

Wow, it seems like all the weddings are over for awhile. I am so happy that all my friends are with the ones they love!

4 comments:

Joni Marie Newman said...

Great Pictures! I didn't even have my camera :( It was a beautiful day and thank you for all of your help. You are like the amazing wedding "make sure everything goes as planned" chica! You are the best. Krissy and Steve Should be enjoying tropical cocktails on the beautiful white sand beaches of Hawaii as we speak. CONGRATS TO THA LUNAS!

Jennifer Shrier said...

Everyone was so beautiful. I lost it watching Steve and the part of the ceremony with Dominic. It really, truly was a beautiful wedding! Laurence and I still giggle to ourselves occasionally when we think of you saying "Eff you and your Effing dead friend!" You are the queen. I bow to you.

n/a said...

You and Ed looked so cute! It was a fun day full of fun people who like to have fun! Can't wait to post my pics when I have time.
BTW the bride and groom were amazingly beautiful!
xoxoxo

...kristen... said...

me n ed sure look like we're good dancers! i sware, i felt like a big dork having to slow dance...i haven't slow danced since like 10th grade!

i had so much fun that night...thanks for being my homy fo' life...you helped out sooo much, and i'm so lucky to have you!!

p.s.
WE'RE HOME!! :)