Monday, July 16, 2007

Bragging Rights.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I often try to keep the gushing over the nieces and nephew to a minimum to spare all others outside my family, but I couldn't resist. My parents just sent over some current pics of Elena and she's just so cute I had to brag a little.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

She's about 4 mos. in these pics and she was being a little squirmy...this isn't the cutest picture per se of the baby, but it's the only one we've got recently of her with Ed & I!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sometimes I wonder if me & Ed's kids will look like Eric's kids, being that my future children and their cousins will all be half & half and all. We shall see - much later in the future, though! For now, Ed & I are happy to be aunt & uncle...slightly off (in comparison to the Perris folks they're accustomed to), lots of fun and the ones encouraging them to pick up some crayons and draw.


3 comments:

Jennifer Shrier said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!! So cute! I was already giggling thinking "That's what their kids are gonna look like!" And then you said it too! I love that Ed's holding her. I'm gonna have to post some of my neice and nephews. I am seeing them tomorrow.

Joni Marie Newman said...

omigod, she looks exactly like her mommy!

...kristen... said...

your kids' will be the cuuuutest! hurry up already, i've been the lone parent ranger for 7 years! :)