Sunday, June 24, 2007

Plain Wicked.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This past Christmas, my parents decided to send me & the mister and my bro & sis-in-law to see Wicked (the Musical) and have a swanky pre-theatre dinner at Lawry's Prime Rib. The four of us agreed that it was a pretty slammin' gift! Yesterday we finally got to redeem our gift, and it didn't disappoint - the show was absolutely fantastic and the dinner (of course) was superb. I was pretty excited about the evening of course, but I was even more excited for my bro & Shirley - having 5 kids means you certainly don' t get to go out much alone - and you don't really get to go to a restaurant like Lawry's! It was nice to spend some "adult time" with them, just talking, telling stories & laughing without being distracted by the kids (don't get me wrong though, I love to see my nieces & nephew!). We had a really good time and I got a kick out of seeing Eric enjoy the show so much.

A few highlights of the evening:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The Kims do Lawry's.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My little bro & my sis-in-law.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Eric is stoked on the menu.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Ed is stoked to get the grind on.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I'm the big sis, so I was in charge of tha billz (cha-ching!).

Another fun thing was walking around Hollywood during our downtime before the theatre opened. We were in desperate need of moving around before we stuffed our stuffed bodies into our seats! Man- that stretch of Hollywood Boulevard is nothin' but stores full of hooker-shoes and waterpipes! But I have to admit, although I have lived in CA for almost all of my life, I never get tired of the Walk of Fame. Sometimes, its kinda weird to look at all the stars, because the majority of them are so old that I wonder who the heck they are. But yesterday, I came across a few that I felt the need to pay homage to:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket




3 comments:

n/a said...

Man! Thems a lot of $20s!
Looks like you had a wicked time :)

Joni Marie Newman said...

YAY PEE WEE!

...kristen... said...

pee wee herman has a star! suh-weet!