Friday, May 18, 2007

Another semester down, only 5638972109876 to go!

School is officially O-V-E-R for the semester and I am proud to report I got straight A's! I had the chance to meet with both of my teachers this week to go over our grades. I just turned in a brochure today on modernism and a modern furniture designer - how perfect was that assignment for me? I decided to go with 4 since I couldn't choose between all the awesome chairs and designers. Here's a little sample of the brochure (the final piece was an 8 panel spread).

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Now, Ed & I are off to SF tomorrow and I can't wait...we need to get outta here for some serious R&R! Our Jet Blue flight leaves outta LB Airport at 7:20pm and we will be back on Monday! Hooray!

4 comments:

n/a said...

sometimes i just pretend to be you!
have fun in s.f.
xoxoxo

...kristen... said...

awesome job homy! straight A's?! that's great! have fun in san franny...

Danna said...

These are awesome, Carrie!

Joni Marie Newman said...

awesome brochure...looks super professional! NICE JOB!

have fun in the city by the bay.