Tuesday, February 13, 2007

2 days and counting...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday morning at 10am, we'll finally be on the road for a relaxing weekend in Palm Springs! I can't freaking wait. The Modern Convention is happening (I know, it sounds geeky, but it's so up my alley) and I've never gone before...I'm sure there's gonna be tons of furniture I'll be drooling over, and pictures of homes and buildings that I can totally obsess over. Sounds fun, eh?

I'm also excited, because I'll get to see some of my favorite art ever by my ol' pal, Shag. There's a new exhibit going on at the awesome M Modern Gallery.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Last time Ed & were there to see another exhibit and I got to meet him and gab. He was fun. I liked his suit.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Also on the agenda is general bumming around, shopping, swanking, eating fantastic food and sleeping in. I can't wait!

2 comments:

...kristen... said...

you lucky dog! what exactlt does "swanking" entail?

Joni Marie Newman said...

looks like fun! and a fun way to celebrate for your birthday too! enjoy. i am jealous.