Wednesday, January 3, 2007

No particular reason.

Ugh. Day #2 back on the job - and it's rough.
I could blog about many things, but today I am choosing to just avoid negativity and encourage procrastination in a positive way by posting cool images starring the color red.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I love red. I love white. I love red & white. More specifically, I love white with red accents. I often dream that Ed & I could start our own rock & roll band and all we'd wear is white and red. But goddamn Meg & Jack - they already beat us to it.

2 comments:

n/a said...

i say go ahead with the band! maybe call yourselves the red stripes... or maybe the guitar heros.

...kristen... said...

dude, maybe you should work at target?